Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River's Journal

Go down

River's Journal Empty River's Journal

Post by River Mon May 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Table of Contents

Episode 1:05/06/2009 Comments ok? Yes / No

Episode 2: 05/11/2009 Comments ok? Yes / No

Last edited by River on Mon May 11, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
River
River
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

River's Journal Empty Re: River's Journal

Post by River Wed May 06, 2009 7:53 pm

05/06/2009

I'm not really sure how and why I keep getting shafted at work. I hate to bitch as my first entry in my new journal, but I'm just really frustrated, you know? This week, I had Friday off... it was a planned day of PTO, and the request was submitted and approved three weeks ago. So, since I have "hours to make up" they decided it would be ok to basically force me to come in early all week. (We're down two people this week - Barb is on a cruise and Mark is on his honeymoon - so we were understaffed for the early AM shift.) I have been working 7:30 - 6:30 since Tuesday (and 7:30 - 7pm today) and tomorrow I'll work 7 - 6:30. I don't understand why I'm always the one who has to cover everything. Do they realize that me covering the AM shift equals a twelve hour shift for me?? Why can't they ask someone who normally comes in at, say, 7 or 8 to come in a little early instead of me? What are they going to do if and when I decide to take a real vacation and can't be here?

On a happier note, things are going well in rehab. I've reached my goal weight, and my BMI looks good. I'm feeling a little bit better about myself and I have joined a dance class to improve my "self-outlook". I am not sure if I am getting better or if it is just a feeling from having so much support, but it works for now. I'm deathly afraid of relapse, but I'm doing everything I can. I still skip meals when I'm panicky or anxious, but supposedly that is to be expected. I feel okay mostly. =]

I'm really excited about ND, too. It feels great to help create something and have it come out so well and so quickly. (Thanks to the other girls goes here - it was a team effort!) I just hope we can get a good user base and move to our own domain instead of being hosted at forumotion. The ultimate goal is to run independently... I think with hard work we can get there.

That's all that's on my mind today. Now to have a quick smoke and get the hell out of here for the night. I'm going to skip dance class today so I can go home and relax. Yes. That sounds nice.

Singh, out.
River
River
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by River Mon May 11, 2009 11:40 pm

05/11/2009

We had a breakthrough today.

None of this has been my fault. Everything you do is a choice, but if you don't realize that you have an option in the first place, how can you be expected to make an informed decision?

Singh, out.
River
River
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down